Guess That Car Part (GAME)
Today, we’re looking at different car parts and guessing what they are used for. Check it out on the season finale of Good Mythical MORE, the show after the show! GMMORE #1664
Subscribe to GMMORE:
Donate to Midnight Mission!
Watch today’s GMM:
Click the bell icon so you’ll know when we add a new episode!
Want more GMMORE? Check out this playlist:Good Mythical More | Summer 2019:
Season 15 –
Pick up official GMM and Mythical merch at
Don’t miss our weekly podcast, Ear Biscuits:
Join the Mythical Society:
Follow Rhett & Link:
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning:
Rhett & Link:
Want to send us something?
Submit your Wheel of Mythicality intro video here:
Intro Animation by Dana Schechter
Intro & Outro Music by Mark Byers
Supplemental Music from Extreme Production Music:
Mic: ‘The Mouse’ by Blue Microphones
Get the GMM Set Gear!
* Apple AirPort Extreme:
* Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model) – MTEL2LL/A:
* Guardian Industrial Products DH-CP-4 3 Channel Rubber Cable Ramp (Straight):
* Cartoni Focus HD Fluid Head with 3 Tube Ultra-Light Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Soft Case – Black:
* ARRI SkyPanel S60-C LED Softlight (Blue/Silver, Edison):
* Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp, Silver:
* Samsung UN40H5003 40-Inch 1080p LED TV (2014 Model):
* Sony LMDA170 17″ Production Video LCD Monitor, 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio, 1080p Resolution:
* Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British Eqs:
* Elgato Game Capture Card HD60 S – Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360 (Renewed):
* Pyle Universal Speaker Stand Mount Holder – Heavy Duty Tripod w/ Adjustable Height from 40” to 71” and 35mm Compatible Insert – Easy Mobility Safety PIN and Knob Tension Locking for Stability PSTND2:
* JBL EON612 Portable 12″ 2-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement:
* Bolt 500 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX:
* Voigtlaender 17,5/0,95 Nokton 17.5 mm-17.5 mm Lens:
* Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI (with Power Supply) BMD-CONVCMIC/SH/WPSU:
* Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens:
* PANASONIC LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model, Black):
* Decimator Design DMON-12S | 12 Channel Multi Viewer with HDMI SDI Outputs:
* Decimator MD-HX HDMI and SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion:
* PANASONIC LUMIX GH4 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-GH4KBODY (USA Black):
* Blue Microphones Mouse Microphone Kc:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://gommap.org/category/xe/
Rhett had it easy lol. Really felt sorry for Link in this one getting the harder car parts 😂
That's not a dashboard, it's the instrument cluster that goes into the dashboard
Not a dashboard lol, ITS A CLUSTER
Somebody definitely farted at 6:03
As a newly-realized car guy, I also realized I know a lot more than I thought lol. This was a neat episode!
Rhett change your cabin filter and replace your blower fan
Link: ur like Tony Stark
Their shirts match the walls
You two would be the best wet/sticky bandits for a new Home Alone.
That's not a dash that's an instrument panel
Have a great break, R, L, and crew! My family and I have loved your videos for years! Thanks for all the fun factoids, entertaining songs, games and commercials, and clean fun you bring to the best channel on YouTube! God bless you!
I am living for Link's snort at 16:54.
RHETT'S HAIR. I can't decide if it looks good or too wild lol but I guess it'll keep his head warmer during these cold months :p
Should have had a turn signal since so many people seem to not know they exist.
Thots drive maximas 😂
Who wants to see Rhett & Link neck deep in a tub filled with hair removing cream ?
Dash board? Noooo! That’s the gauge cluster
My mom's Mercury Tracer had seatbelts that rolled back when you sat down too.
or eye laser for Link for win
The first part i know 9000% i put together window parts together on a frame 🙂
"As you can tell we don't want this to end." Thanks for thst acknowledgment. I don't. Merry Christmas everyone.
If your production staff has questions about anything I have knowledge about many things. Automotive. Antiques. Collectables ( anything from tobacciana vintage kitchen equipment , cufflinks, slot cars, ) music (all formats from 8-track to reel-to-reel) FOOD (especially herbs and spices.. I exp eriment in spice combinations)
I think Josh could use some help on occasion!